After being in storage for more than 20 years , now resurrected for a new audience.
- Dimensions: 14,00m x 8,50m x 7,00m. -
- Built in 1951; totally restyled in 1978/79; now restored and back on tour in 2011. -
- Chandeliers, gold ornaments and velvet curtains create a unique atmosphere at the inside. -
- The frontage/ facade is illuminated by more than 600 colored lightbulbs; total more than 800 light bulbs. -
- Seats can accommodate more than 100 visitors; the total capacity of the theatre is more than 150 visitors per show. -
Booking & further information: Phone +49 (0)157 - 750 511 63 or eMail